B767 First Officer Air Japan Rishworth Aviation | Narita-Japan
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 957
B767 FIRST OFFICER Air Japan
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Air Japan are now accepting applications from B767 First Officers Type Rated & Non Type Rated (Boeing Experience) for the placement of B767 First Officers Type Rated & Non Type Rated (Boeing Experience) on a 5 years contract with Air Japan based in Japan.
B767 Air Japan Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B767 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years, with possible extensions to age 65
Location/Base: Narita, Japan
B767 AIR JAPAN Minimum Requirements:
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500 + commercial jet hours (Boeing or Airbus airline experience is preferred)
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Date of last flight on jet aircraft within the last 12 months
- Great Career Development
- An excellent opportunity to fly the B767!
- Excellent pay and allowances, including accommodation and commuting allowance
- At least 10 consecutive days off at home each month!
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://rishworthaviation.com/pilot-jobs/air-japan-b767-ntr-and-tr-first-officers-command-opportunity-boeing-experience-ref957
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Since 1985, Rishworth Aviation is proud to have served more than 100 clients in over 40 countries. Our database of 90,000 aviation professionals from over 150 countries, expands by 8,000 new candidates every year.
With offices in Auckland, Stockholm, and local representation across China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and England, we have an experienced and highly qualified team selected to deliver outstanding service.