A330 First Officer Finnair Rishworth Aviation | Helsinki-Finland
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 1805
Finnair A330 First Officer New Exclusive
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Finnair are now accepting applications from A330 First Officers for the placement of A330 First Officer on a 6 month term contract, starting April 2018 with Finnair based in beautiful Helsinki, Finland.
Finnair A330 Contract
Contract Term: 6 Month contract, starting April 2018
Location/Base: Helsinki, Finland
Aircraft Type: A330
A330 Finnair A330 Minimum Requirements
- EASA license with minimum 1,500 hours total flight time
- 500 hours on A330, A340 or A320 aircraft
- Cross crew qualification training will be provided by Finnair for A340 and could possibly be provided for A320 pilots
- 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th November 2017 in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1st December 2017 in Helsinki, Finland.
Planned screening will take place in Helsinki, Finland. Tickets and accommodation to be provided by Finnair.
- Fly for a Legacy Carrier
- Excellent pay on offer (Login to download job brief for more details)
- 6 Month contract, starting April 2018
- Based in beautiful Helsinki, Finland
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs. Copy and paste this link into your browser to register:
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://rishworthaviation.com/pilot-jobs/finnair-a330-first-officer-new-exclusive-opportunity-ref1805
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Since 1985, Rishworth Aviation is proud to have served more than 100 clients in over 40 countries. Our database of 90,000 aviation professionals from over 150 countries, expands by 8,000 new candidates every year.
With offices in Auckland, Stockholm, and local representation across China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and England, we have an experienced and highly qualified team selected to deliver outstanding service.