Korean Air | A330 Captains Rishworth Aviation | Commuting extensive worldwide-Korea, South
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 1611
A330 | CAPTAINS | Korean Air | Experience on Type not required (2017 Interviews)Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air are now accepting A330 applications from A330 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Korean Air.A330 Korean Air ContractPresently they have an urgent requirement for A330 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:Contract Term: 5 years renewableLocation/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide networkRef #: 1611Aircraft Type: A330Rank: Captain A330 KOREAN AIRA330 Minimum Requirements
- 1,000 + PIC hours on A319/A320/A321/A340
- 2,500 + total PIC Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 5,000 + total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 7,000 + total Flight Hours
- Flown on applicable aircraft as PIC within 6 months OR 12 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft as PIC. (At date of start of contract).
- Under 55 years of age
- Must have no more than 3 Airline changes in the last 5 Years and 4 years experience as a First Officer (commercial airline experience).
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own A330 type rating, we can help you with these arrangements.
- 20 – 24 November (Cut off for Applications: 6 September 2017)
- 11 – 15 December (Cut off for Applications: 4 October 2017)
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://www.rishworthaviation.com/Opportunity/3729/korean-air-a330-captains-experience-on-type-not-required-2017-interviews.aspx
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Rishworth Aviation is a globally respected crew leasing and aviation human resource company. We’re dedicated to providing quality aviation and pilot job solutions to our partner airlines. Global aviation presence: Rishworth Aviation works with more than 40 airlines in over 25 countries. We have access to a growing database of 40,000 pilots from 150 countries. With offices in Auckland, Stockholm and Shanghai and local representation in China, Japan, Vietnam and India, our international contacts are growing daily. Aviation success through collaboration: Our can-do attitude and responsive culture gives us a leading edge in aviation leasing. We create mutually beneficial partnership between our client airlines and flight crew, ensuring success for all parties. A personal approach to aviation leasing: We’re about people. People in business, people in partnership. We succeed through engaging outstanding individuals, a strong team spirit and convergence of aspirations. Dependable, solid, experienced and trustworthy – we deliver on promises. Long-term commitment: Rishworth Aviation’s leading stakeholder, Pencarrow Private Equity, is New Zealand’s longest established private equity manager. Pencarrow manages funds provided by some of the largest financial institutions in Australia and New Zealand.