B787 Relief Captain - NTR & TR Norwegian Rishworth Aviation | London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Bar-United Kingdom
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 1560
B787 RELIEF CAPTAIN NORWEGIAN
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: Operational Base: London/Gatwick, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangkok and Paris
Ref #: 1560
Aircraft Type: B787
Rank: Relief/Cruise Captain
- EASA ATPL Licence
- EASA Medical Class one
- 5,000 hours total time
- 2,500 hours on any EFIS commercial jet aircraft
- 1,500 PIC hours on any EFIS jet aircraft OR 1,500 FO hours on wide body jets
- Non type rated B777/B787 pilots need to provide a training cost bond
On behalf of Norwegian Long Haul A/S we are looking for Relief Captains to fly Norwegian's new B787 Dreamliners. This is an excellent opportunity to build your career on one of the world's most modern long haul aircraft. Pilots will be employed by Global Crew, in accordance with the applicable laws of the respective base country.
Screening dates available throughout the rest of the year.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs. Copy and paste this link into your browser to register
- Great Pay and Per Diems
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by Norwegian
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Medical Repatriation and personal accident and illness insurances are provided by Rishworth at no charge.
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://rishworthaviation.com/pilot-jobs/b787-relief-captain-norwegian-type-rated-and-non-type-rated-ref1560
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Since 1985, Rishworth Aviation is proud to have served more than 100 clients in over 40 countries. Our database of 90,000 aviation professionals from over 150 countries, expands by 8,000 new candidates every year.
With offices in Auckland, Stockholm, and local representation across China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and England, we have an experienced and highly qualified team selected to deliver outstanding service.