A320 Captains Asiana Airlines Rishworth Aviation | Seoul-Korea, South
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 1075
A320 CAPTAIN Asiana Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Asiana Airlines are now accepting A320 applications from A320 Captains on a 3-year renewable contract with Asiana Airlines.
A320 Asiana Airlines Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for A320 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years renewable up to age 65
Ref #: 1075
Aircraft Type: A320
A320 ASIANA AIRLINESA320 Minimum Requirements
- 500+ PIC hours on type
- 5,000+ hours total flight time
- 1,000 + flying hours on type
- Last flight on type within 12 months
- Currently under 64 years at date of joining (Note: This age at date of joining may only be available for a limited time)
- Minimum of 4 years as First Officer (can be non consecutive)
- No more than 3 changes in airline within the last 5 years (some exceptions may be accepted)
Re contract term
- If joining between age 57 and 59, your initial contract is until your 60th birthday. Your contract can then be renewed to age 65.
- If joining between age 60 and 62, your initial contract is until your 63rd birthday. Your contract can then be renewed to age 65.
- If joining between age 63 and 64, your contract is until your 65th birthday.
16 days off each 2 months (of which 8 days will be consecutive each 2 months). Good salary and benefits package will be offered including accommodation, medical insurance premium, duty transport and travel benefits
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs. Copy and paste this link into your browser to register
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://rishworthaviation.com/pilot-jobs/asiana-airlines-a320-captains-ref1075
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Since 1985, Rishworth Aviation is proud to have served more than 100 clients in over 40 countries. Our database of 90,000 aviation professionals from over 150 countries, expands by 8,000 new candidates every year.
With offices in Auckland, Stockholm, and local representation across China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and England, we have an experienced and highly qualified team selected to deliver outstanding service.