A320/A321/LTC/TRI/TRE Vietnam Airlines Rishworth Aviation | Vietnam-Vietnam
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
Reference id: 1591
A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE Vietnam
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting applications from A320/A321 LTC/TRI/TRE for a 5 year contract term based in Vietnam.
A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years, renewable
Aircraft Type: A320/A321
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft and 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Valid OPC on A320
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type for 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRI/TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
November 28 Screenings! Secure your slot!
Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years’ service. Commuting roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with other patterns available on request. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs. Copy and paste this link into your browser to register
Contact: Rishworth Aviation
Apply online: https://rishworthaviation.com/pilot-jobs/vietnam-airlines-a320-a321-ltc-tri-tre-ref1591
Phone: +64 9 302 0080
Fax: +64 9 302 0078
Company Location: Auckland-NZ
Since 1985, Rishworth Aviation is proud to have served more than 100 clients in over 40 countries. Our database of 90,000 aviation professionals from over 150 countries, expands by 8,000 new candidates every year.
With offices in Auckland, Stockholm, and local representation across China, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and England, we have an experienced and highly qualified team selected to deliver outstanding service.