B757/767 First Officers to work in Kazakhstan AviationCV.com | Almaty-Kazakhstan
Job Category: Pilot
Job Type: Contract
- Start: ASAP!
- Base: Almaty, Kazakhstan (Central Asia);
- Salary: Attractive salary package;
- Contract: 1-3 years;
- Roster: 42 days ON/ 14 days OFF;
- Accommodation: Provided;
- Flight tickets: Provided.
- Current and valid ICAO ATPL;
- Total flight hours: 1500;
- Minimum 500 hours multiengine multi-crew time;
- Minimum 500 hours on type and position;
- Maximum 45 years;
- ICAO English level 4;
- Must possess a valid and current class 1 medical;
- Must have flown the type within the last six (6) months and have a current LPC/OPC.
- Updated CV;
- Updated Passport;
- Copy of ATPL;
- Rating page with relevant type rating and last LPC copy;
- First Class Medical;
- Last 3 pages of logbook;
- Level 4 and above Certificate of English ability.
Contact: Mantas Kucinskas
Apply online: https://www.aviationcv.com/en/ad/4051-b757-767-first-officers-to-work-in-kazakhstan?f=104792
Company Location: Vilnius-Lithuania-LH
AviationCV.com is a global provider of aviation jobs specialists resourcing solutions for airlines, MRO providers and other industry players. The company has its own vast database of flight crew members, aircraft engineers and other aviation specialists aimed at meeting short and long term HR needs of the global aviation industry.
AviationCV.com team provides comprehensive support to both companies and professionals in mutually beneficial business relations in the shortest time and the most effective way possible.